In 3 Card Poker, players will try their luck against the dealer's hand. The player and dealer's hands will consist of only three cards.
1. The game will begin by placing an Ante bet. Next, the player will place a Play bet, which must be an equal amount to the Ante bet.
2. Once the cards have been dealt, it is up to the player to decide if the hand can beat the dealer. If not, choose to Fold and end the turn.
3. If the player's hand cannot win, and the dealer's hand disqualifies, an even amount of Coins are received from the Ante and Play bets.
--Additional winnings from the hand are based on the Ante Bonus rules.
Tip: Once the player's hand has been dealt, the Ante and Play bets cannot be changed. To change the bets, the player must exit the game and enter again.
4. Hands are ranked from highest to lowest: Straight Flush, Three of a Kind, Straight, Flush, Pair, High-Card. The game will let players know the type of hand they are holding.
5. The dealer must have a hand of Queen-High or better in order to qualify.
6. 1:1 Ante bets, and the Play bets, are paid to all players if the dealer does not qualify.
7. If the dealer has a better hand than the player, Ante and Play wagers are forfeited.
8. If the player is holding a hand of straight or better, a bonus is received on the Ante bet, even if the hand wins or loses.
9. If the player is holding a pair or better, the Pair Plus bet is received. However, this bet is not received if the Player chooses to fold.
Tip: The Rules can be located in the game in the upper left corner of the screen.
Ante Bonus Payouts:
Straight - 1:1
Three of a Kind - 4:1
Straight Flush - 5:1
Pair Plus Payouts:
Pair - 1:1
Flush - 3:1
Three of a Kind - 30:1
Straight Flush - 40:1
All Coins received are calculated in the upper right corner of the screen once both the player and the dealer's hands have been revealed.