In the event 7 Seas Casino begins experiencing an odd error, we can only provide general suggestions to fix these odd issues. Here are those suggestions:
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- If you have plug-ins installed on your browser, try deactivating some or all of them. If turning them all off fixes the problem, turn them back on one at a time to find the one that interferes with 7 Seas Casino.
- If your browser is up to date and you are still having problems, the next step is trying a different browser entirely. We recommend Google Chrome (unless you're using it already) which can be downloaded for free at www.chrome.com. If Chrome doesn't work best for you, try MS Edge or Firefox (available for free at www.firefox.com).
- Even if you don't want to switch browsers (and we don't blame you if you don't), playing on a different one will confirm if it's your browser causing the problems or if it's something else.
- Slower than normal internet connection (known as lag) can cause problems for any player, and probably impacts all 7 Seas Casino players at one time or another. Issues with lag are normally temporary and clear up within a few hours. Issues that last longer than a few hours are probably not due to lag.
If, after trying all these options, it's still not working, please reply or submit a Help Ticket, and we'll try some further steps. When contacting customer service, please be as specific as possible about what's going wrong.
Article is closed for comments.