To host a Charms Party, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Parties tab at the top of the screen. If you are in game, click on 7 Seas Casino in the upper left corner of the screen, and then click on the Parties tab.
2. Click Create Party on the upper left.
3. Enter the name of your party, and a description if you'd like.
4. Choose the location, date and time, and who you'd like to invite to the party (The party can be public, friends only, or VIP members only).
5. Select the Charm required to purchase to attend the party, and how many are required.
6. Choose to pay 3 Gems or 30,000 Coins to host the party.
Note: To enter the party, the Host must pay the Charm Party entry fee, same as all party guests. The host will be awarded one more additional Charms for hosting.
While the host is granted automatic entry to any party he or she creates, the host is not required to attend his or her parties. They'll still happen even if the host never arrives. For Charm Parties, the Gems are still collected and Charms awarded when the room fills to 25 players with, or without, the host.
Article is closed for comments.